curtastic - 2009-04-09

Whenever I try to download a file that in which the length of its path plus its filename is greater than so many characters I get the same error: Can not open file "C:\Program Files\Notepad++\plugins\FTP_synchronize\YYYYYYYYY@dev.XXXXXXXXX.com@ftp.dev.XXXXXXXXX.com\".

The error message does not display the name of the file I am trying to download, just the path that everything has.

No file is created on my computer when this happens.

The same goes for directories, if I go too deep in directories then try to download a file, it shows that error and no directory is created for the file I was trying to download.

This works:
C:\Program Files\Notepad++\plugins\FTP_synchronize\YYYYYYYYY@dev.XXXXXXXXX.com@ftp.dev.XXXXXXXXX.com\dev.XXXXXXXXX.com\html\templates\zzz_blogger_tools.php

This does not work:
C:\Program Files\Notepad++\plugins\FTP_synchronize\YYYYYYYYY@dev.XXXXXXXXX.com@ftp.dev.XXXXXXXXX.com\dev.XXXXXXXXX.com\html\templates\zzz_blog_post_select.php

This does not work:
C:\Program Files\Notepad++\plugins\FTP_synchronize\YYYYYYYYY@dev.XXXXXXXXX.com@ftp.dev.XXXXXXXXX.com\dev.XXXXXXXXX.com\html\templates\sidebar_modules\fans.php

Anything bigger than the first one will not download.

I assume this is happening for everyone else too right?

I have the latest notepad++ and the latest ftp plugin and windows XP.