When moving the find results window from its default position, I always receive this error and it causes my mouse to break until Notepad++ is force closed.
'GetLastError() returned 1428'
Steps to reproduce:
* Open Notepad++
* Ctrl+F or Ctrl+Alt+F to search for a string.
* Enter something to search, and use the 'Find All Occurrences'.
* The 'Find result' window at the bottom should now appear with the results.
* Attempt to click and move this window undocking it from Notepad++ and the error should occur.
* Windows 7 x64 w/SP1
* Notepad++ 6.5.4 (UNICODE)
* Localization is English, standard and default on a Windows install.
* Hardware is:
Lenovo Z710 ideaPad
Intel Core i7-4700MQ @ 2.40GHz
8.0 GB RAM
Nvidia GT 745M
Screenshot of the problem attached. The screenshot has the bar circled in green on what to click and drag to cause the error.
Log in to post a comment.