I've got a C-based language that I want to define as a separate UDL (extra keywords, autocomplete, etc). The issue I'm running into is that the extension of the files are ".ex.c". Obviously N++ recognizes this as a plain C file before the user defined language with the extension ".ex.c".
I tried using the "-l" flag from the command line but it didn't recognize UDL names (looking at the source code verified this).
So a couple of questions:
I am open to other suggestions too. My only other option I know of is to add in the extra keywords under Settings->"Style Configurator" and add any autocomplete junk to APIs\c.xml, but preferably I would like to keep it as a separate language if possible.
The issue is that the avalable UDLs are not known from Notepad++ on launch, but right thereafter. It could be hacked in I guess.