The version 4.0 is not a stable release, that's reason of this release of version 4.0.1 :
However, this release doesn't fix all the critical bugs regarding the docking feature,
I'll do v4.0.2 RC ASAP.
v4.0.1 fixed bugs (from v4.0) :
1. Fix the crash issue of opening of file name length > 63.
2. Fix the crash issue under w98.
3. Fix the shortcut name bug in shortcut mapper.
4. Fix ASP syntax highlighting problem.
5. Fix 2 context menu items issue after the installation by installer.
6. Enhance the NSIS language support.
FunctionList Plugin 1.1 :
1. Fix the bug of wrong toolbar stat while closing Function List dialog by X button.
2. Fix C++ "operator" recognition
3. Fix Pascal method recognition
4. Add TCL support
Explorer Plugin 1.01 :
1. Fix the font display bug.
2. Fix open of favorite folders in explorer when explorer is not open
HexEditor Plugin 0.6 :
- Fix display problems and the extension recognition bug.
This is minor, but if the font display bug you mentioned is in reference to the type not utilizing ClearType, that bug still seems to exist. If it's something else, please disregard this and thanks for fixing the additional bugs, especially the ASP syntax highlighting!
How could I told an RC file that he should use ClearType? I change MS Sans Serif to Microsoft Sans Serif. Sure this is TrueType but what could I do anything else?
Is there anyone with experience regarding this?
If not I will change it back to MS Sans Serif, because there are ugly side effects on W9x systems.
Now I got it. The problem is solved. Next version of Explorer Plugin - and all other plugins too - support ClearType.
Thanks a bunch for looking into this, Jens. I look forward to the next release. Sometimes the smaller aesthetics make all the difference!
I still suffer from my startup problem described at http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1664026&forum_id=331754
Did you unzip the files into an empty folder?
What is your windows version?
I did an answere in your post.
After unzipping v4.01 over v4.0, Notepad++ crashes on my Win2K system. It seems to be related to a plugin conflict, as renaming the old plugins folder and re-extracting the .zip resolves the problem.
If you download the zip version, please unzip all the file into an empty folder.
Let me know if it crashes again.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.