Non-styleable tabs?

sEver
2008-08-29
2012-11-13
  • sEver

sEver - 2008-08-29

My problem is as follows: I use custom system colors on Win XP, and believe it or not, I have black background, and orange text. In Notepad++ the menus are as expected orange on black, but the tabs are not. The inactive are gray on black, which is visible enough, but the active tab has black title on black background, and frankly speaking, it is not readable. Is there any solution? Can I make the active tab change color to (for example) default color of my system? The orange line on top of active tab is IMHO enough to tell which tab is active.

(I ask about this, because it is the only problem I have with Notepad++, the work area is just perfect, it helps me a lot during my work and I would totaly accept it as my main windows text editor, if it just let me se the tab title).

Force be with You.
    --
    sEver

• sEver

sEver - 2008-08-29

Thank You very much, I had some old version, and yes, in the new one there is option to style the tabs, so now I changed the colors to my liking and everything is just fine.

Thanks!
      --
      sEver

• Harry

Harry - 2008-08-29

The latest version allows you to use the styler configurator to adjust the color of the tabs, try changing that to your windows styles.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks