I just created this small patch to add support for a second charset to nazghul. It can be used for example for rune support in the console.
I changed ascii.c to accept a new escape sequence ^R to turn on runic mode and ^r to turn it off again. The charset must be set as kernel parameter "ascii-rune-image-filename". I didn't include a changed .png file in the diff because I have not finished a complete runic script (I used an inverted charset.png or my tests). Someone else is probably better at pixeling these fonts than I am :)
Theoretically I could support a larger number of scripts, but in that case the escacpe sequence would need to be changed. Let me know if a more "generic" approach would be better (sth. like ^s1 ... ^s0 to switch between scripts/charsets numbered 0 and 1)
Log in to post a comment.