NatTable 2.0RC1 has just been released, adding column/row freezing, export to Excel, printing, and persistence. It also features numerous bug fixes and significantly improved performance.
NatTable 2.0 beta 1 has just been released! The following download artifacts are available:
* nattable-core - the core NatTable jar (requires SWT 3.4.0+, JFace 3.3.2+)
* nattable-extension-glazedlists - NatTable extensions for use with GlazedLists (requires GlazedLists 1.8.0+)
* NatTableExamples - an example executable jar application demonstrating NatTable functionality
Please kick the tires and let us know what bugs you find by posting to the forums. The examples application is probably the easiest way to get acquainted with NatTable 2.0. It contains examples, description of functionality, and the ability to view source code. Note that the glazedlists example is not currently incorporated into the examples application yet. For the time being that example can be found in the net.sourceforge.nattable.extension/glazedlists/src/test/java/net/sourceforge/nattable/extension/glazedlists/examples directory in the source. ... read more
I am proud to announce the stable release of NatTable 1.5. This major release enhances and improves the NatTable in a big way, which includes a number new features, bug fixes and test cases.
The new features of NatTable 1.5:
- First-Class Grid Region Support
- Redraw Conflation
- Flexible, Layered, Extensible Architecture
- GlazedLists Integration
- Type Configuration
- Model Persistence