Menu

New version 0.8.4

2011-07-04
2013-05-09
  • Jean-Philippe ZIMMER

Hello everyone,

The new version 0.8.4 is online. It corrects some problems and improve the use of project applications.

Problems of MySafeKeyGINA :
    - Some environment variables (APPDATA, HOMEDIR, USERNAME, …) are now created.
    - The register key "HKCU\Volatile Environment" and its string values are now created.
    - With some flash drives, dialog box for entering the PIN code do not appears several times.

Enhancements :
    - When the machine belongs to a domain, in the selection list of the dialog box for identifiers inputs, domain names must appear before the name of the machine.

If you have seen problems when using the project and you want to correct them, please to report them inside this Forum "Open discussion" or by mail to mysafekey at hotmail.fr . This is particularly useful for me to improve the project. I am thinking that for the next version the status of development will be stable and compiled in a release version.

In addition, I also made ​​good progress on the version for Vista/Seven. It works, but still presents some problems that I wish to stabilize before to put it online.

Sincerely.

• Jean-Philippe ZIMMER

Hello,
    I found two problems in the version 0.8.4 :
    - the DomainCache reg key is not created when a computer is entered in a domain,
    - the user's logon script is not executed.

Perhaps some corrections in some time !

I hope the project continues to please you.
    I depend on you to test it, to improve it and to make known it.

Sincerely.