Menu

MT Browser Query

anaik100
2007-01-13
2013-04-22
<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)
  • Gav...

Gav... - 2007-06-17

Thanks Fekri, I deleted that directory and its contents (revision 23), do an 'svn up' and they be removed from your local copy too.

The commands I used and output was :

D:\mtbrowser\trunk>svn delete findbrowserlinux
    D         findbrowserlinux\FindBrowserUbuntu.java
    D         findbrowserlinux\TestFindBrowserUbuntu.java
    D         findbrowserlinux\findbrowsers
    D         findbrowserlinux\FindBrowserUbuntu.class
    D         findbrowserlinux\TestFindBrowserUbuntu.class
    D         findbrowserlinux

D:\mtbrowser\trunk>svn ci -m "Deleting findbrowserlinux directory and contents"
    Deleting       trunk\findbrowserlinux

Committed revision 23.

I am looking at the code now, thanks.

Gav...

• Fekri

Fekri - 2007-06-17

Hi,
    I will set it up so you could easily run it if you have eclipse installed,

• Fekri

Fekri - 2007-06-17

I was using packages and it was a little tough to run, I remove them at least for now, so if you have java installed both jdk and run time you could follow the these steps to run it
    - cd to trunk
    - You might have a different java version other than the one I use because I use the latest, we could take care of that later on
    - recompile them all  run   javac *.java
    - start it by running  java FindBrowserTest
    I have make a mini Demo that captured the big pictures of the project, I followed in designing the GUI, the one written in C++.
    Fekri

• Fekri

Fekri - 2007-06-24

Hi, Gav
    I hope you were able to run the Demo and looked at it. Everything seems to work in Linux, I will continue working on it. I just want a program that will scan the browsers installed in Windows. Since we already have a C++ program that does that, is it possible to write a program that will do that, just grab the code that does that from the code we have in C++. I want a program that given a browser name as argument to be able to print the path if it is installed or print nothing if it is not. If you have time, could you write it or let me know if you can not and I will try to write it myself. If I we could do this, You will be running it in windows too,
    hope to hear from you soon,
    Fekri

<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)