Menu

New Version 1.9 is released

2009-09-11
2013-04-30
  • Cedric Breitenbach

Version 1.9
    1) Bug fix - order close - in some cases orders are not closed
    2) Bug fix - StopLoss and TakeProfit order modify if the order was opened in the same time(second)
        The code was recoded, due that MetaTrader log - the min time of record is second, but not millisec
    3) New feature is added - as option "Always execute (Whatever price - all orders become as limit orders
        to open and close)"

• Christopher Cook

Hi Cedric,

Thanks for your effort on this.

As Dukascopy has no MT4 feed, is the idea to run a demo MT4 with a separate broker to generate the actual orders in the MT4 platform?

Thanks,
    Chris

• Christopher Cook

I assure you I've watched the tutorial multiple times.

By 'MT4 Feed', I mean the actual Bid/Ask prices for the graph that the EA is using to determine if an order should be created.  Since it can't come from Dukascopy, then it must have to come from another broker.

Maybe it's very clear to everyone, but it just seems odd to me that the live Dukascopy orders are being generated by another broker's demo feed data.  I'm sure there is the possibility that the demo feed data is not kept in sync with the live market.

I do want to use this, I'm just a little confused.

Thanks,
    Chris

• Cedric Breitenbach

Sure, that every broker has the difference at feed, but the common thing is similar.

As far as I know, by rumours, that Dukascopy will have their own MetaTrader Demo client, with their feed and so on. So that may helps you.

Regards, Cedric

• Cedric Breitenbach

By rumours, the Dukascopy MetaTrader Client will be approximately in 2 weeks