This patch is against the v1.6.1e-pre tag. I'm not familiar with mp4creator's code -- I just made these changes while building the project from source -- so the diff should be proofread before use. That said, it works for me. Here's what I changed:
* Most importantly, the code wouldn't build at all because of a missing ctor to MP4ChplAtom. This was fixed by adding atom_chp1.cpp to lib/mp4v2/Makefile.am
* Silenced many g++ 4.4.4 const char* -> char* warnings by constifying Properties' constructor's "name" argument
* Same constifying for the majorBrand and supportedBrands arguments
* Same constifying for several usageString instances
Anyway, thanks for writing mp4creator. It took awhile to get it to build, but after that, it did exactly what I needed. Keep up the good work!
Log in to post a comment.