Menu

Problem on first use "No such file or directory"

Help
veerayut
2016-11-18
2016-11-18
  • veerayut

veerayut - 2016-11-18

I have a problem on my first use of MATCONT. I started by testing with a simple example as document "lab2.pdf".

However, I got an error and I don't know what's wrong with it.

Thank you very much

• hilmeijer

hilmeijer - 2016-11-18

Hi, welcome to the forum,
      The figure gives a hint, but please, next time, report in text as well what steps you do as no one can be teletransported to your computer.
      Now, I guess your problem is related to matlab itself. Make sure you have the correct working directory as well as user rights to create files in those folders. Matlab version and operating system might be useful information.
      Best, Hil

Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 9:26 AM
      To: [matcont:discussion]
      Subject: [matcont:discussion] Problem on first use "No such file or directory"

I have a problem on my first use of MATCONT. I started by testing with a simple example as document "lab2.pdf".

However, I got an error and I don't know what's wrong with it.

Thank you very much

Problem on first use "No such file or directory"

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in https://sourceforge.net/p/matcont/discussion/762215/

To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit https://sourceforge.net/auth/subscriptions/

• veerayut

veerayut - 2016-11-18

Dear hilmeijer,

Thank you for fast response.

I am sorry for the missing figure (I would think it will be shown regularly).

The error "No such file or directory" is shown when I pressed "OK". Furthermore, I cannot close the MATCONT fig or event MATLAB so what I can do is to perform "End Task" in the task manager.

• veerayut

veerayut - 2016-11-18

• veerayut

veerayut - 2016-11-18

Hello!

I solved it. It seems that we have to change the working folder to the installed folder.