This is a minor release that adds AMD support and fixes a bug in getDefaultLogger() in the production edition (issue #16).
This release fixes a bug in BrowserConsoleAppender that was introduced in version 1.4.7.
This is a minor bugfix release. It fixes a bug (#2519903) with PopUpAppender in a page whose URL contains a query string and adds an isVisible() method to PopUpAppender.
This is a major release with some new features and several smaller enhancements and bugfixes.
- Three editions: Standard, Production and Lite
- Hierarchical loggers identical to log4j's
- New command line in the logging console, with command history and several built-in command line functions
- Multiple log messages in a single logging call
- Grouped log messages
- Built-in timers
- Support for IE8 beta 2 and Google Chrome
- Firebug support
- Compressed (30% smaller) version of main file included in distribution
- Several enhancements to the logging console, including a better search and an optional limit on the number of messages that are displayed and stored
The main focus of this release is full support for two previously unsupported browsers, namely Opera 9 and Konqueror. Also included are several minor enhancements to the pop-up/in-page console, fixes for two minor bugs, a basic automated test page, and some documentation corrections and additions.