- create new midi channel
- assign it to a port (with an instrument mapped to it)
- select a patch from the instrument, choose volume, etcetera
- whenever you go to the start of the song, the track forgets all these settings and sets them to "off"
- same applies when setting these parameters in a part
- the only way to fix this is to hard code the parameters as control events in the part.
This is a functional design bug
- you would expect that the settings are stored or
- you would not expect them to but there is no indication of how to remember them.
Thanx in advance.