Menu

Not all images are displayed

Anonymous
2005-01-02
2013-04-25
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2005-01-02

Hi all,
    I just tried the LinPHA photo album and I really like it. I placed it on a free webserver with PHP and MySQL - webzdarma.cz. It works, but not all images are displayed, only the 21 first ones. Recreating of the thumbnails didn't help. You can find the page at mlecice.wz.cz.
    If you are willing to help please contact me at vladovi@atlas.cz and I'll give you full acces to the page. Also I have problems with starting a sildeshow in IE6 SP2. After clicking the button nothing happens, but it works in Firefox.
    And the last thing. Do you know about a good free webhosting with PHP, MySQL and FTP acces?

Thank you,
    JeCh

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2005-01-03

update to the latest CVS snapshot from http://centarea.org/downloads/index.php?dir=linpha/snapshots/
      and tell me if your problems still exists

greets flo

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2005-01-03

Hello,
        I recreated my page and it is fixed now. I don't if the problem couldn't have been caused by not enough space on the server. Are the thumbnails cached somewhere on the webspace? This might have been the reason.
        But the slideshow in IE is still not working. I eve tried to stop firewall and antivirus, if it is not blocking the javascript, but still no succes. Could it be because of the pop-up blocking in IE on Win XP SP2? In Opera 7.54 it opens a new window, shows the Loading Slideshow image, but thats all. No images are displayed.
        The only browser where the slideshow works correctly on my computer is Firefox. I'll try it on another machine and let you know the results.

Thank you,
        JeCh

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2005-01-06

no the thumbnails aren't cached, they are only stored in the database
          if the slideshow doesn't open, it is the pop-up blocker
          in firefox the pop-up blocker does not block the slideshow
          i have to verify if opera has problems with the slideshow

thanks for the reply

flo