Menu

few questions

2006-10-29
2013-04-25
  • Nobody/Anonymous

first of all, you guys did a wonderful job of creating this nice piece of software! i'm running a 2k3 server with iis6 and mysql for linpha. everything that my friends use on the site works great! but... it seems i can't get the basket zip operations to work at all. i've try'd installing various of command based archiver programm's but none of them would seem to work. I downloaded the version numbers listed in the archiver.config.php file just to make sure it isn't my crappy php knowledge.

another thing which i wonder about is, i sometime watch the slideshow function and it takes more than 5 seconds to show the image's on screen. i know that bandwith could be the issue here, but i view it on a local area network. i don't mind waiting 5 seconds at all, but is there an option to set this amount of time to say 10 seconds at standard?

Keep up the good work!

Greatings

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2006-11-07

i have no experience with iis
      do you have disabled safemode and open_basedir in the php settings?
      you could try to setup an test php file which may contain the command line string, for example:

------------
      <?php
      exec("rar.exe a testfile.rar file1 file2 file3");
      ?>
      ------------

and see if that works

slideshow:
      if you want to change the default delay in the slideshow, you would have to change the hardcoded in the file include/img_view.class.php in line 415 and about line 775

flo

• Nobody/Anonymous

sorry for the long wait, but i still can't get the download section working. i've given more than enough ntfs permissions to the /sql/tmp and /tmp (of php) folders and i still can't get the archiver to work.

the output of the archiver is:
      ---------------------------------------------

Created archive doesnt exists
      archive program returned an error!
      Return value: 2

c:/progra~1/7-Zip/7z.exe a -tzip ".\sql\tmp\linpha_download_3de322596f0341ecac9106cc34816bb7_0.zip" "albums\DSC00001.JPG" "albums\DSC01541.JPG" "albums\DSC01542.JPG" "albums\DSC01543.JPG" "albums\DSC01544.JPG" Array
      (
          [0] =>
          [1] => 7-Zip 3.12  Copyright (c) 1999-2003 Igor Pavlov  2003-12-10
          [2] => Scanning
          [3] =>
          [4] =>
          [5] => Error:
          [6] => create temp file error
      )

---------------------------------------------

which i don't realy understand since enough permissions were set.

greetings

• Nobody/Anonymous

i also tried this (mentioned above):
      ------------
      <?php
      exec("rar.exe testfile.rar index.php");
      ?>
      ------------
      and
      ------------
      <?php
      exec("7z.exe testfile.zip index.php");
      ?>
      ------------

but nothing shows, no errorlevel, no testfile, nothing

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2007-02-08

what happens if you try another program, like winrar?

flo

• Nobody/Anonymous

i tried a lot archive program's, but i was thinking, are there specific output folders for linpha to store temp files in? what i'm trying to say, could it be that the archive program doesn't know where to look for it's files to archive... is there a chance that if i add the /sql/tmp folder to windows variables, archive programm's can find it? (don't know how the archive.config.php is configured in this way...