grab_color_image was broken and could not actually grab
an image and just froze. Both grab_color_image and
grab_gray_image had issues where they would grab the
image before the camera was ready. The end result was
a junk image was output. I added a fix for this issue.
I added grab_color_image2 which shows how to collect
more information about the various modes the camera
supports, and how to convert one image type to another.
Updated Makefile.am to support grab_color_image2
All of the code has been tested with a Fire-I camera
I would be sure to double check my fix for the grab too
early issue, there might be a better way. I wrote
these examples to learn how to use libdc1394...
- Peter Abeles
Log in to post a comment.