Menu

sugestions & wishes for kxicq2 (lots of)

2000-12-04
2002-03-11
  • Iuri Fiedoruk

Iuri Fiedoruk - 2000-12-04

-multiple files transfer, when sending files in sequence, after a time kxicq crashes
    - menu should open to up, not down, for people (like me) who uses kxicq right on kicker, and when open menu it goes to the middle and if you not hold mouse button you go to preferences
    - option to use double instead single click to open messages
    - remember window size and position
    - send message with ctrl+enter
    - keep the good job :)

• Herwin Jan Steehouwer

Check the current CVS:

CTRL+ENTER works
      Menu now popups up ok
      geometry is saved

the rest will be workd on !

• Alexander Orekhov

1) minimize send_dialog after pressing Ctrl+Enter
      2) international support (KOI8-R). (may be fixed,
      'cos KOI8_R symbols is not appear on windows-ICQ2000b. No any chars. _Null_ symbols :-)

3) autominimize main after N second inactive
      4) several user support under one login (switch user)
      5) you're gotta be smart! just stay the way you are!

wbr, muscat
      muscat@pibhe.com

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2002-01-07

I'd like to have the option of showing only ONLINE users in my contact groups. Or I'm running off the page with all the offline ones.

Thanks.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2002-01-07

I'd like to have the option of showing only ONLINE users in my contact groups. Or I'm running off the page with all the offline ones.

Thanks.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2002-01-14

I just downloaded the latest source from CVS and i think its great! Keep up the awesome work. 
      --The only thing I would like to see added is, one of the features in ICQ2001b where your contact list is stored on the server, so if u have to reinstall it pulls your contact list back down. ( This may have to do with licq ) not sure though.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2002-03-11

Finally! A good ICQ Clone that's currently working with the new ICQ protocol. My only wish is sound support for other environments (like Gnome). Maybe sounds can be played through play instead of kde. The system bell is horrible! :-)