Menu

Frequent plugin crashes

Suncatcher
2017-03-05
2017-03-20
  • Suncatcher

Suncatcher - 2017-03-05

Just noticed in Event Viewer that your plugin frequently crashes, however I didn't catch those moments. Maybe it restarts immediately?

• AlexVallat

AlexVallat - 2017-03-06

Thanks for reporting this. Can you tell me which version of KeePass you are using, please?

• Suncatcher

Suncatcher - 2017-03-10

• AlexVallat

AlexVallat - 2017-03-11

Hmm. I've not been able to reproduce this - if you have any steps that reliably trigger it I would be very interested to know them.

Otherwise, you can try this 1.9.1 update and see if it resolves the issue for you:

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2017-03-20

Hi Alex. I've seen similar errors in my Windows error log. Is this still the latest test version for v1.9.1? I saw that you committed some changes a few days ago which was about a week after this release. I'd like to try it but wanted to make sure it was the latest version.

• AlexVallat

AlexVallat - 2017-03-20

Hi Marc, you are also seeing the same NullReferenceExceptions in the log? In that case yes, please try 1.9.1. I have not published it as a release yet because I was hoping to get feedback on whether it solved the problem - there's no point in releasing it if it doesn't! The SVN commits reflect the changes in 1.9.1.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2017-03-20

I installed the latest version and it seems to fix the error in event viewer. I checked the log and was getting an error everytime I ran Keepass in the past. So far I haven't seen any errors generated and I've started Keepass several times and performed a variety of actions.

• AlexVallat

AlexVallat - 2017-03-21

Great, thanks for letting me know!