Knotwork software has been certified "100% Free" by Softpedia. The good point is that this should improve Knotwork visibility. You can check it at:
Knotwork version 0.5.1 has been released.
This is a clean-up and bug-fix release. Amoung new features:
version 0.5.1 (2008-05-10, svn commit 29)
- added a tree view of the Knotwork
- added some icons for the menu
- Knotwork style dialog have been updated
- The placement of anchors have been updated
- The width of the knotwork can be modified
- Fixed problem of edge selection when using snap grid
- uses library javaGeom-0.6.0... read more
New version of Knotwork.
This is mainly a clean-up version. All necessary files are included in the zip. It can be run directly after unzip.
command line is:
java -cp Knotwork.jar;geom2d.jar gui.Knotwork
First release of Knotwork application on Sourceforge.
Codesource was already available on the internet before, and the code is not that new, but it is hoped that putting it on sourceforge will improve frequency of updates...
please test, enjoy, and advice.