matttail - 2008-04-18

I just wanted to jump in here and say that this sounds like a great idea.  I've been searching for a basic screen saver for my win xp machine that is a improvement over the default windows screen saver.  I guess it's been a while since you've worked on this project so I don't know if it's dead or not.  But if you still have any plans to finish it, I think that would be great. 

What I'd like to see in a screen saver is; first and foremost a simple light application.  Let me select the folder or folders to pull images from, have a tick box to go into the sub folders or not, and have a advanced randomize function.  I've got lots of pictures, spanning many years on my computer, some are digital source, others are scanned slides.  I'd like to have a random show with out getting repeats until all pictures have been cycled through, even between screen saver sessions.  Being able to click forward and back with the keyboard would sure be nice too, sometimes I'd like to look at a pictures that just went by again. 

If only I were a programmer I'd make it my self, but alass that's not a skill I ever picked up.