* Ported to new libnjb 2.0 library (now requires a CVS
snapshot as of 2004-12-10 or later)
* Fixed memory leak in kio_njbProtocol::open(). "m_njb
= new njb_t; m_njb = njbs;" leaks the result from new,
AND leaves m_njb pointing to a stack-allocated object,
ensuring a crash when it's later deleted.
* Replaced all putTrackProgress_njb-style static
pointers used in progress functions with a
reinterpreted void* from the args list (i.e. the "xxx
fixme instance pointer" comments)
* Make capturing optional in
kio_njbProtocol::connect(). Not all functions need to
have the device captured, and over-capturing tended to
produce unstable results.
* Added more error checking
* Added lots of __func__ uses, replacing hardcoded
Log in to post a comment.