Menu

Please Help Configure KeyPass Entry

Help
2018-02-02
2018-02-02
  • John Anderson

John Anderson - 2018-02-02

I use KeyPass for all my passwords, and it automatically enters my usernames and passwords for all my entries except one. Here is the webpage I am having a problem with: OPM.gov. The problem is that my Username (in this case, my claim number) gets entred into the "Search OPM" field at the top of the page, and my password gets entered into the "Claim Number" field. I tried overriding the default sequence in "Auto-Type" by specifying 32 {TAB} entries before {USERNAME}, but it still gets entered in the search field. I suspect there is a better way to get this working, but I can't figure it out from the documentation. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• wellread1

wellread1 - 2018-02-02

Are you using KeePass auto-type or a form filler plugin?
    If you are using KeePass auto-type, are you using the global auto-type hot key (default hot key Ctrl+Alt+A) or Perform Auto-Type (Ctrl+V)?

If you are using either KeePass auto-type method, use your mouse to manually place the cursor in the Claim Number field before executing the auto-type and use the default keystroke sequence without extra tabs.

Last edit: wellread1 2018-02-02