Menu

First info about logging program "CLLOG", with ADIF support.

2020-04-30
2020-04-30
  • Wilfried Brunken

Hello Andy,
    MNI TNX for your distribution of LINUX Open Source Ham Radio Software collection.
    I must realize, that most users runs their Software not on a LINUX system !
    I am a LINUX fan, until my retire in 2012 i worked as a UNIX/LINUX administrator in a big
    german telecommunication company.

In the year 1995 i started my own project of a logging software using Clipper S'87
    compiler under MS-DOS. I added all qso's since 1973 into the database with full success.
    (licensed in this year at age of 16).
    My next step was the substitute of Clipper to Harbour, it was only necessary to add a few lines
    in the main section and my program runs best under recent Windows versions and LINUX (Ubuntu and LINUXMint) as a console/terminal app. Last year i started the port of this to a real GUI application with HWGUI.
    The first result seems to be good. But there is a lot of work to do, at the moment i realize a version in english language. The documentation in english will be delivered as soon as possible.
    For future releases, i'll integrate the HAMLIB library to take control of a rig.

I invent you, to look to the project. I hope, you can add my logging program in the future, if a suitable release is available. I'll inform you at this time.

The name of my app is "CLLOG" and is 100 % Open Source for Windows and LINUX.
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/cllog/

I hope, my english is not so horrible,
    MNI TNX es 73
    DF7BE, Wilfried

• Andy Stewart

Andy Stewart - 2020-04-30

Hello Wilfried,

Thank you for your interst in Linux and in this ham radio software collection. I am always looking for Free and Open Source ham radio software to include in "Andy's Ham Radio Linux". Please let me know when there is a suitable release of CLLOG. I am interested in evaluating it.

MNI TNX and 73,

Andy
    KB1OIQ