Le jeudi 29 mars 2007 14:29, michael hoertnagl a =E9crit=A0:
> Hello List!
> I read in a forum that kaffeine has now rotor support in current SVN.
> Can sb. confirm this and give us a small HOWTO to deal with the settings?
Yes, kaffeine svn does support both "usals" and "memorized positions" rotor=
You should have no problem with the settings in dvb config dialog.
1) whatever rotor type you own, you have to set your position coordinates,=
that are used for usals rotors but also for rotation time calculation.
2) In the rotor sources list dialog, there is 2 important values to enter:=
speed13V and speed18V. These are "seconds per degree". It's very important =
not set values lower than rotor specs, since these values are used by=20
kaffeine to calculate rotation time that kaffeine will wait before trying t=
tune. If tuning fails the frontend is closed and so the rotor will stop.
3) When tuning fails after rotor move, kaffeine assumes that rotor move has=
failed also, so if you zap again to that sat, even if the rotor is in place=
kaffeine will act as if it where on the previous position, but if you are=20
sure that rotor is in place, you can cancel the progress dialog and kaffein=
will try to tune immediately.
4) when you start kaffeine, it has no idea of the current rotor position, s=
the first zap you have to repeat until your rotor is in place.
5) in scan window, there is no rotation progress dialog, so just wait ..
6) make sure all your sources files end with sat position, e.g "-19.2E"=20
or "-19.2e" or "-5.0w" ..