Took me some time but here is the updated K3b 0.12.4:
* Fixed --cdimage and --dvdimage parameters.
* Fixed the file browser menu. Now it contains the bookmarks and "add to project" actions again.
* Fixed Index 0 (Pregap) handling in audio cue files.
* Improved handling of broken cue files: K3b now searches the directory for image files that could fit
the cue file in case the FILE entry is bogus.
* Always try to create a new session in case the old one has been imported regardless of the inserted
medium's free space.
* Fixed DVD-RW Restricted Overwrite media handling
* Use RAW writing mode for audio CDs in case the writer does not support DAO but RAW.
* Fixed compile problems with latest ffmpeg builds.
Get it from http://www.k3b.org and have a nice weekend.
Log in to post a comment.