error parsing

Help
M. Teo
2012-11-25
2013-11-07
  • M. Teo

M. Teo - 2012-11-25

Hi,

I have generated cdt file via Broad Institute's GenePattern, and I was able to open it via their Java Treeview module. However, when I try to open the file via the standalone Java Treeview version 1.1.6r2, I was faced with error message (see below). So thinking it might be potentially problems with files generated by GenePattern, I downloaded sample file from the JVT website, and I was still not able to open the dendrograms. See error message below.

Please advise! I am running it on a Mac OS X 10.6 with the latest java installed.

oading /Users/neuy924/Documents/Dataset/spellman.cdt.cdt …
    Finding Cdt Dimensions
    loading Array Annotations
    loading Gene Annotations
    Parsing strings into doubles…
    parsing atr
    error parsing ATR: LoadException 1: Url /Users/neuy924/Documents/Dataset/spellman.cdt.atr could not be opened: no protocol: /Users/neuy924/Documents/Dataset/spellman.cdt.atr
    ignoring array tree.
    parsing gtr
    error parsing GTR: LoadException 1: Url /Users/neuy924/Documents/Dataset/spellman.cdt.gtr could not be opened: no protocol: /Users/neuy924/Documents/Dataset/spellman.cdt.gtr
    ignoring gene tree.
    parsing jtv config file

• Ch-ris

Ch-ris - 2013-11-07

Hi have you tried with the new 1.1.6r4 ver? I managed to open all the example files on the website with 1.1.6r4.

Last edit: Ch-ris 2013-11-07