- Performance improvements for 3D FFT (realForwardFull() and realInverseFull() for not power-of-two sizes).
- Cosmetic changes.
- Fixed race condition in 3D FFT (realForwardFull() and realInverseFull()).
- Refactoring in ConcurrencyUtils.
- Some cosmetic changes.
- Added Bluestein's FFT algorithm that significantly increases the performance and fixes accuracy issues when the size of the data is a number with a large prime factor.
- Added extra digits to the floating-point constants.
- The root mean square (RMS) error is now computed in all accuracy classes.
Added mixed-radix algorithms for all transforms (no more power-of-two size limitation).
- Fixed bug causing ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when 1D FFT transforms were run in the following order: realFrowardFull(); complexInverse(); realForwardFull().
- Added javadoc distribution.
- Bzip2 is used to compress tar archives.
Initial release of JTransforms at SourceForge.