Menu

Channel Disconnecting

Help
2009-02-06
2013-05-28
  • RougeDryerSock

RougeDryerSock - 2009-02-06

Hi, I'm relatively new to using jsch with my application, however, I've took it upon myself to get it working how I want it to (which I shall explain) but I'm encountering an error that I'm struggling to find a solution to.  I'm using jsch with my application to send a bunch of files to a server where the server does some work with/on these files and then sends the 'worked' data back to the machine I sent it from.  However after a few successful sends/receives (3 to 6) jsch disconnects the channel and I get the jsch channel not open error.  I'm wondering if this is because there is too much data being pumped through the channel/session or if there is something I can do to fix it and prevent it.  Also I should note that in order to prevent a timeout, I'm constantly polling the server and checking on a file's status to prevent such a timeout.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Captain Cid

Captain Cid - 2009-02-16

Hi,

I am also having similar kind of problem. I am trying to execute a java program on remote machines using sample Exec.java . The sshd version remains same. On few machines it runs correctly, but on few machines i get error "channel is not opened".
      Can someone help me about it ?