Menu

Joone with Java ME

Help
2009-01-23
2013-04-16
  • Juan Antonio Breña Moral, JAB

Hi,

I am a newbie user with Joone and I would like to know if anybody has tested Joone with Java Me?

Cheers

• alberto

alberto - 2009-01-23

Hi, only J2SE. But I'm interested to use Joone with Java Me too.

Alberto

• UeliHofstetter

UeliHofstetter - 2009-01-24

hi there,

the problem is that swing is used even in some classes in the core engine jar (eg. for examples). so you probably have to remove some classes and clean up the code. but then it should work without any problem (at least for cdc, regarding cldc i'm not sure).

regards

u

• lawrence chan

lawrence chan - 2009-06-11

Hi,

I am also interested in using Joone for Java ME. I tried to include the XOR_using_helpers code into a Java ME program. But the program would not compile as it failed at the preverification process. The error states that the EventListener class could not be found. Java ME package does not include this class, only in Java SE.

Joone also uses quite a number of classes not found in Jva ME, such as File IO, Serializable, Iterator etc.

Although the author stated in the manual he has tested Joone with the mobile Java, I am not sure if he uses another version of the Joone core engine. Can someone from the development team confirm if there is another version of the core engine of Joone which can works with Java ME?

regards,
      lawrence