could anyone explain the structure of the CVS repository ?
There is several projects/dirs but it is not obvious what is
each dirs purpose. i.e. what is difference between joone, Joone and .. pristine etc.
i started to document the stuff in the new joone guide(see below):
- joone_oat: the oat source code used in joone. the binaries are included in the joone project.
- forrest: What is the intend of forrest?
- html: contains the content for joones webpage. This version is identical with the one
currently online, the new version should be commited back.
- joone: the main project. Contains the source code for the engine and the editor as
well as the required third-party libraries and this documentation.
- Joone: seems to be an empty folder. can it be deleted ?
- jooneExamples: should probably contain some examples. Actually there's basically
nothing. Either we transfer all samples in this project or we should delete it.
- jooneFarm: all lot of code ;-). Seems to have something to do with dte/terracota.
Please document it.
- joonePad: seems to be the new editor for joone. Does anyone know something about
its further developmnet? If see, please document it.
- jooneTests: contains some automatically generated unit-tests, without any testcases.
There is also a unresolved project reference to a JINI project. Is the JINI development
still going on?
- tools: some kind of network analysis tool. To be documented.
the pristine should have been a branch (probably). main development is in the joone project.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.