Syntax highlighting (font-lock) under jdee used to work always for me. Now it only works sometimes.
I noticed that on a clean operating system reboot, the jdee font-lock went from not working to working. Restarting Emacs has resulted in font-lock working in the past, but I did not have luck with that approach this time.
When in a situation where the jdee font-lock is not working and I open a Java file, I get this error in the minibuffer: 'Wrong type argument: integerp, nil'. I have the Lisp debugger turned on but do not get a trace.
Plain Emacs java-mode font-lock works though. Please see complete problem report below.
Log in to post a comment.