I added a first version of a DBLP search plug-in. It searches dblp.org for matches.
It would be great if you could include it into the master branch of JapRef.
Your attached file is defunct. Inspect the downloaded file to see what I mean (may be a Sourceforge issue). Could you upload your plugin somewhere? (just the raw file/files instead of a patch) I'd be interested in trying it.
You are right, there is an issue with the download.
I tried downloading it 5 times, and it was downloaded correctly only twice.
Currently, the plugin isn't ready to be dropped somewhere.
Please try to download the patch and apply it to your branch.
OK I thought this was going to be a plugin which could be added without having to recompile JabRef (e.g. a .jar file for inclusion in the plugin directory), but apparently not (yet). I don't have a checkout currently, nor the time to setup a Java development environment, so I'll just use the dblp website for the moment. Thanks anyway.
By the way after a couple of retries I finally managed to download the file successfully. Seems sf.net is broken. Again.
YSDkzq kqixvferlaid, [url=http://npvlsmjjtmsk.com/]npvlsmjjtmsk[/url], [link=http://efnkdfjlsltf.com/]efnkdfjlsltf[/link], http://ttcrkuwamysm.com/
Thank you for the patch. Applied in master branch, commit bf8f40e33634c3.
Works better then the current version of the DBLP++-fetcher (http://www.l3s.de/~toennies/JabDBLPpp/).
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.