I consider this a critical problem.
The sequence of events was:
* I started downloading a feed.
* It failed to complete.
* I tried to download it again and it created a second
Downloading line item in the Downloads tab.
* It showed a phenomenally fast download rate, and a
520 something percent complete indication.
Here's where my memory gets fuzzy:
* I right-clicked on one of the incomplete line items and
either removed it, or maybe clicked on the Remove
Selected Items button.
* I went back to the subscriptions page and found that
iPodder indicated "No episodes found." under the
Episodes section. Other feeds showed the proper
* I removed the remaining incomplete line item but this
still did not resolve the episodes indication.
* I removed the feed and reselected it.
* I did that several times.
I am now going to uninstall iPodder and try installing it
Thanks! Otherwise, I am very happy with the way this
Log in to post a comment.