Code Refactoring, more features, more efficient, more easier to use.
ImageStone V4.0 released
* Improve FCImageHandle_Gdiplus class to load multi-frame gif/tiff image and load jpeg's EXIF information.
* Improve FCImageHandle_FreeImage class to save gif with transparency color.
* Change FCPixelHueSaturation's hue arithmetic.
* Change FCPixelColorTone's arithmetic, more look like old photo.
* Change inner FCImageHandleBase interface, it's never mind for user.
* Substitute std::fstream by ANSI C file function, because of a bug in VC2005.
+ Add FCImageProperty to store image's property, function FCObjImage::Load and FCObjImage::Save support it.
+ Add example 010 : Load jpeg's EXIF information via GDI+.
- Remove FCObjImage::GetNextFrameDelay and FCObjImage::SetNextFrameDelay, you can get them from FCImageProperty.
a very powerful library.