The new major version of ILDJIT has been released!
- integration with LLVM to dump binaries
- many bugs have been fixed
- several improvements on compilation time
- new code optimizations
- better organization of the code in libraries
A new subproject has been started: AIKA
AIKA is able to download, compile and install ILDJIT by exploiting python and the Qt4 graphic library.
Moreover, it is able to rebuild or upgrade ILDJIT after the first installation.
I am glad to announce the release 0.0.3 of ILDJIT.
First of all, I want to special thanks to every of you that has helped ILDJIT to grow during this last year!
The main difference on the release 0.0.2 are about the following features:
- more stability of the dynamic compiler
- implementation of the DLA compilation
- added support for the ARM processor
- started the support of CIL threads... read more
The official mailing list of ILDJIT project is burn.
The mailing list email@example.com is open to everyone.
A new complete release of ILDJIT project is born!!!!
A new library is born :-)
Libiljitiroptimizer manages the optimization plugins.
The wiki of ILDJIT is born!
Since it is very young it works upon trust and then you can modify what you want; please do not make the wiki rethink about it.
Libiljitir is a new library of ILDJIT project to manage the IR methods.
This library also is used to transform the IR methods from and to their RPC representation.
It is now ready to download the regression test for ILDJIT dynamic compiler (ildjittester package)