Disarm with default settings

Help
2011-04-28
2018-04-06
<< < 1 2 3 (Page 3 of 3)
  • Malc

Malc - 2017-01-20

Hi…..
    I set up IalertU. Now when computer starts up alarm is activated and I cannot disable at all. The mouse, and everything is secured and I can't do anything. A window also appears at startup asking if I want to use as my location. I see noplace to insert my password and if so I can't use the mouse or any of the key functions at either… please help me !!!

• Peter Easdown

Peter Easdown - 2017-01-20

Sent you a PM.

• Pepijn Born

Pepijn Born - 2017-08-06

hi, I am having the same issue here: installed, set pasword, armed for testing and now im stuck because i cannot get to disarm it. please send instructions. thank you.

p.s. Interestingly I didnt allow auto arm after system start but still i am stuck...

• Pepijn Born

Pepijn Born - 2017-08-06

ok, sorry, I solved it

• John Bailey

John Bailey - 2018-01-26

I activated iAlertU on my iMac and now it activates at startup and I cannot disable it. Please help!

• Jenny Zh

Jenny Zh - 2018-04-06

I think if you delete it by going to finder, and going to the right hand corner, you should see something you can search with. You can then search up iAlertU in the search bar and then results should show up. Then, I think it would be best to check files not only on your user, but your mac. So then click the This Mac button showing all iAlertU files there. After that, you should be able to drag your files into the trash and restart. iAlertU should be gone by now. If it is not, you can go into About this Mac in spotlight and try finding files to delete that are related to iAlertU.

Hope this helped,
      Jenny Z.

<< < 1 2 3 (Page 3 of 3)