The new version 0.2 has been released. I've changed the collections implementations, added some NUnit tests and NAnt build files. I also changed the resource support: the main assembly contains now en-US/neutral strings and a sattelite assembly contains Russian strings. The sattelites can be easyly compiled both from #D IDE and from the command line with NAnt.
The package contains source code, NUnit tests (unfinished) and a simple test program.
NB: HtmlTextWriter class is not complete thus Save methods don't work. This issue is the first item in the to do list.
Html DOM project is open. The alpha version of the source code will be uploaded in coulr of days.