Menu

Create or download test puzzles

Help
2019-01-17
2024-01-15
  • Michael Stone

Michael Stone - 2019-01-17

This is a very nice repository of information and tool for learning Sudoku. I'm wondering if you have the test puzzles you used during development to validate each of your logic procesess. Alternately, if there's a way to generate them with the app!?

For instance, using the order of difficulty listed in your solving techniques, is there a test puzzle that requires at least one hidden pair in addition to singles and intersections?

• CCV

CCV - 2019-01-17

My guess is that you are talking to a dead man.
    However, the program does include options to use training/learning Modes - via main menu. A variety of "intersections", and Hidden Pair is listed under "Subsets".

Any kind of test mode you might like to set up, I guess. Although I'd suspect, given the length of time over which this program was developed, there was no single test mode. One might note, otoh, credit given to Glen Fowler for use of his Brute Force Solver since before I began here.
    hth

• Mike Guschke

Mike Guschke - 2024-01-15

How do I reset the grid in order to enter a puzzle manually?

• Mike Guschke

Mike Guschke - 2024-01-15

Under File, New Givens, you will get a grid with all numbers to select your specific puzzle you may want to solve using HODOKU.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2024-03-08
    Post awaiting moderation.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel