Analyze this (Hijack This)

Help
Chris
2013-09-15
2013-09-18
  • Chris

Chris - 2013-09-15

Hi,
    I wasn't sure how to submit a ticket to analyze my log file.
    Can you please take a look?
    Thanks!

• Allied Medical Imaging

Same here, there is no "Create Topic" button on the ticket tab. I would greatly appreciate someone looking over this logfile and indicating what is safe to delete, I don't have much experience w/ Windows reg except for minor tweaks. Thank you in advance for your help.

Edit: 9-20-13 I neglected to include information on my system itself and its symptoms...it is a Windows XP SP3 box produced by a local custom system building company called Cybertron PC and sold to my company bare-metal (No OS). CPU is an AMD Athlon II X2 250 and the system has 2GB of RAM. Symptoms include but are not limited to: acute slowness that is progressively getting worse, and despite stripping off all non-essential programs/toolbars etc. that my end-user has put on here, the browser still gets redirected to approx. 3 or 4 pages. For instance, I open IE and go to the address bar (homepage never loads) and type 'google.com,' hit enter, and am taken to an 'incredibar' search page. Upon clicking the back button I am taken to 2 or 3 intermediate webpages, all different, all of which apparently have the sole purpose of advertising (names like redirect advertise etc. Also, upon boot, there is a caution (yellow triangle w/ exclamation point) dialog from RegSvr32 w/ the verbiage: 'LoadLibrary("C:\Docs&Sets\User\Local Settings\App Data\Incredibar.com\MSGRRU32.dll") failed - The specified module could not be found.' The box has worked fine in its present application for over two years and in a prior application before then, apparently w/ no major issues (I say apparently because I only started at this company about 2 years ago). Again, thank you for your attention to this matter and I look forward to your responses/suggestions.

Last edit: Allied Medical Imaging 2013-09-20