Quite a few bug fixes, all bundled together.
From the ChangeLog:
2010-03-15 *V1-2-7) Fix regex crashes
* - Check regcomp to see that the regular expression *actually
* compiled* before using it in regexec. (bugfix for many *random*
* - Display regex that are syntatically incorrect on chat window,
* *with* error message.
* - Add a "re-Captcha" button on the Captcha UI. Yahoo captcha images
* "so bad" these days…
* - fix chat window pane to hide the top panel under newer gtk++
* as before (under older gtk++)
* - fixed scrolling on pm window when the display portion is resized
* (e.g. by either resizing the window, or by invokation of the
* download manager and/or the photo-share feature.
* - fix the prototype definition for strcasestr (explicitly enable GNU
* extensions, since it is non-standard C) - Darwin Bautista
* - fixes ito possible buffer overflows (packet_handler.c:tmp3 in
* handle_news_alert, users.c:homepage in fetch_profile) - Darwin
* - fix possible array overflow (yahoo_web_login, ymsg_open_socket,
* ycht_open_socket) - Darwin Bautista
* - fix unitialized command when playing a sound file. (util.c/play_sound)
* - Fix -> to display the
* current version available in CVS.
Re-Captcha doesn't do anything for me, if I click the option it just refreshes the main window like if I left a room. Also could be nice if gyachi could catch the captcha message from yahoo admin and pop up a window instead of showing up in the main window :
Messenger Chat Admin: http://captcha.chat.yahoo.com/go/captchat/?img=http://ab.login.yahoo.com/img/j9KEauJZFelAS3QtOrs7iQ0QsL_NF.b21LLT2nkA_KVYw3FP0KkZvhSL12pucSWzhbtCtN7XrTZU5GbBqaUDNDPFf.ToBXA-.jpg&.intl=us&.lang=en-US For your security, we require that you enter the characters shown above. If you do not correctly enter these characters, you will be signed out of Yahoo! Chat. Thank you.
I just re-tried "re-captcha" and "works for me"
Anyone else have feedback ? works ? doesn't work ?
I'm on Mandriva 2010.0, gcc version 4.4.1 (GCC), gyachi comp, ./configure -disable-plugin_gpgme -prefix=/usr. I took to screen captures, on the first one I mistyped the captcha on purpose hit OK then Re-Captcha and it dissapears:
On the 2nd I just hit re-captcha without typing anything, it disappears so I click join room again to get a new captcha and it disappears again:
Anything else you need to know about, system, packages installed etc. let me know.
not sure what to say. i've both made wrong entries, and done a re-captcha after, and hav ere-captch'd w/o entry just because i didn't like the captcha selection. the captcha goes away, and then I'm presented w/ a new one. always. each time. which is what it's supposed to do.
the callback code for the button simply cancels the captcha, and then emulates a click on the previously clicked room.
might this have anything to do w/ profiles ?
I'm at a loss of anything else…
I'm at loss also, might be a specific setup I guess or just me heh, about the profiles I'm not sure this is the main ID with nother profile. I could delete the second profile but I doubt it'll do anything, also I was thinking on compiling .28 but I kept back just to see if I could find out why is not working here unless somebody else has the same problem as me. Still I might compile .28 later on and mess with gyachi setup see if I get a different result. I still thank you for the work u do on it ;)
I miss the edit button… Greg if it is of any help I can email/post the gyachi config.log and also the packet debug.log for that specific screenshot (the last one) I made when I click twice re-captcha.
do lem me know if you find anything out. re: profiles, i was wondering if you were using perhaps a profile id instead of main id. main id should not have any problems at all.
what edit button do you miss ?
Disregard that edit button comment, i meant the "edit post" for this forum, and about the ID yes it's a main ID not a profile, I also tried the profile and no luck, and another ID and also didnt work. At this time seems like it's only me so might be a setting. For the moment I'll leave it like that and I might compile 1.2.8. Thanks
Hello everybody! I just tested Re-Captcha button and it works for me. I am using ArchLinux i686 with gcc 4.5.0. I`ve compiled gyachi with these flags :
./configure -prefix=/usr -libexecdir=/usr/lib/gyachi -disable-rpath -disable-wine -disable-gtktest -disable-glibtest -disable-plugin_pulseaudio
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.