Menu

Gyachi private messages

2010-05-11
2013-04-23
  • Ghiunhan Mamut

Ghiunhan Mamut - 2010-05-11

Hello everybody!I have a little request! When i open a private message window with somebody in my buddylist and then i minimize that window in panel i can see it`s ID. But when someone opens a private message window with me, i cannot see who is till i maximize the window. I have configured that every private message window to be minimized when a conversation is started. I can make that ID to be displayed if i double click the buddy from my list. But i think this is working only cause gyachi thinks that i am the one who started the conversation. Thank you and please sorry for my bad english!

• Ghiunhan Mamut

Ghiunhan Mamut - 2010-05-11

http://img215.imageshack.us/i/rszscreenshot.png/

Here it is a screenshot to figure out better what i`m talking about! Thanks again!

• Greg Hosler

Greg Hosler - 2010-05-11

hi.

I really do not have any idea what you are talking aboout.

Please take a DESKTOP screenshot (the screenshot you took is unacceptable vague and clipped to the point that I cannot recognize the context. sorry).

All the best,

-Greg

• MaRk-I

MaRk-I - 2010-05-14

If I understand correctly this is what happens, if you initiate a conversation the PM window shows the ID of the person on it, but if you receive a PM from somebody the PM window just displasy  "gyachi" instead of the ID of the person who sent the PM.

• Ghiunhan Mamut

Ghiunhan Mamut - 2010-05-14

Exactly!

• Ghiunhan Mamut

Ghiunhan Mamut - 2010-06-04

Anybody Home?