Menu

Greek translation...

2015-02-21
2015-02-23
  • Christos Pras

Christos Pras - 2015-02-21

Hi,
    I have the Greek translation ready.
    I create a new post so if there is new version might go here.

:-)

Last edit: Christos Pras 2015-02-21
  • Michael Jumper

Michael Jumper - 2015-02-23

Thanks!

I'll open a JIRA issue on your behalf, but we will still need a signed CLA on file before we can merge. I've posted instructions to the other translation thread, but quickly:

The preferable way to contribute anything is described in our contribution guidelines.

If you're not a developer, and learning something like git is not reasonable, I think we can bypass some of this due to the simplicity of a contributed translation. Please, at a minimum:

1. Take a look at our CLA and, if acceptable, sign it and send us a scanned copy. We need to have a signed CLA on file for all contributors.
    2. Create an issue in our JIRA, so that we can schedule your changes for review and merge.
    3. Attach your translation to the JIRA issue you create.

It would not be reasonable to do this for any other kind of change, but since these translations involve the addition of a new JSON file and nothing else, and many translators will not be developers, I think we can make an exception.

• Michael Jumper

Michael Jumper - 2015-02-23

Corresponding JIRA issue is here: https://glyptodon.org/jira/browse/GUAC-1093