Menu

How to login to Imgur Plugin

2015-12-13
2016-03-27
  • onlinethlive

onlinethlive - 2015-12-13

I know this may seem like a simple question, but honestly I don't know how to,
    How do I sign in to the Imgur plugin with my Imgur user and pass?

Thanks!

• Saurabh Dua

Saurabh Dua - 2016-03-25

There's no such option at the moment! One can only make use of Imgur Plug-in for posting under an anonymous account.

• Robin Krom

Robin Krom - 2016-03-25

That is not true, disable the anonymous access in the imgur settings.
    This can be done by right clicking the Greenshot icon in the system tray, select under Imgur the configure, this is where it's located. You can also go to the settings, on the plugins tabs you can find the imgur plugin, use the configure button.

After disabling the anonymous access your first access will need an authentication.

Sorry for "hiding" it, in Greenshot 2.x it will be easier to find :)

• Robin Krom

Robin Krom - 2016-03-25

Make sure you have at least Greenshot 1.2.8.12, as Imgur made some changes and older versions of Greenshot don't work with it.

• Saurabh Dua

Saurabh Dua - 2016-03-27

Dear Sir, Is the use of "CCleaner Utility" known to be causing a deletion of Imgur History? I never made us of "Clear History" option located inside the Imgur Plugin, & yet Iam not able to find the traces of previous Image Uploads!? Do you have any Idea on this? Iam a frequent user of CCleaner though! Suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you.