This release contains minor changes to GreenMail core, most notable the introduction of slf4j for logging.
New in this release is a JBoss service for GreenMail.
The service runs GreenMail as a lightweight mail server sandbox, nicely suited for developers.
Check out the project page http://www.icegreen.com/greenmail
for the latest documentation!
Note about the files:
- greenmail-1.3-bundle.jar : mvn upload bundle
- greenmail-1.3.jar : contains all greenmail core classes
- greenmail-1.3-src.zip : contains sources, javadoc, required libs, docs
- greenmail-1.3.zip : like above, but no sources
- greenmail-jboss-service-1.3.sar : deployable JBoss service archive... read more
This release includes
* New license! By popular demand (if one person count as popular) the old LGPL has been replaced with the Apache 2.0 license.
* Greenmail is now officially multithreaded with improved multithread tests.
* Opening ssl server sockets should now work on any non sun jdk's
* Changed name of "Servers.java" to "GreenMail.java" (changes are backwards compatible).
* Subversion url has changed to http://greenmail.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/greenmail/trunk
* Fixed bug related to ports sometimes not being closed after an ended test case
* Improved documentation and examples.
This relase includes
* code to make GreenMail
* a pom.xml file
* a bunch of bug fixes and tweaks