I've made the changes below to the GPredict source. These changes are very specific to what I am using GPredict for and may not fit into the scope of what GP is intended. Let me know if there is any interest in adding these changes to the baseline. In any event thanks for a terrific app!
- Added NOAA APT frequency to single sat view.
- Updated radio control to automatically set the target satellite if it is NOAA.
- Updated radio control to automatically select the current target satellite downlink frequency upon opening.
- Updated radio control drop down list to update APT downlink when changing target satellite.
- Added support for RadioShack 2052 scanner (note this is directly in GPredict, hamlib does not support 2052). Requires python 2.6 and PySerial.
- Updated tracking button to automatically change frequency on RS 2052 scanner when satellite is overhead.