Catenary - 2011-12-08

Hi Sergio,

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you mean. To me a 'cursor' means the mouse pointer or the blinking line which indicates where text will be entered in a text box. Do you mean some sort of slider or up/down adjuster to change the value with the mouse without typing, or something else?