Last.fm in mozembed

Help
Daniel
2009-01-04
2013-04-16
  • Daniel

Daniel - 2009-01-04

Hi.

I've got a little problem. Running the mozemebed kit, basically everything works, the scrobbler, as well as following the current song in the context window. Just I don't stay logged in.

An automatic login related to the last.fm plugin would be nice.

This way I still have to open my browser to browse through last.fm. Would be very nice to be able to do this from gmb directly.

Could this be achieved somehow without a big problem?
    Imho, what would be very very nice as well is, if the web context window would include an adress bar as well.

Guess it isn't possible to embed opera? :D That would completely satisfy my needs ^^

Anyway, the first two points really bother me...

Thanks

• Daniel

Daniel - 2009-01-04

Alright, forget my initial point, the login is working now... Dunno if/what I changed, but it works.

Adress bar/field is the only thing left.

• squentin

squentin - 2009-01-07

Ok, I'll add an option to show the address bar, there already is a hidden option to show the status bar, so I'll add both.

• Daniel

Daniel - 2009-06-14

Bump*

Or could you point me to the file it's configured in? I'll figure it out then I think.
      This would be really nice as I found a pretty simple script for last.fm, proxy fm or so. Sets up a browserinterface with simple controls for last.fm streams 8)

Thanks

• squentin

squentin - 2009-06-18

I'm not sure what you're asking. Can you explain what you want ?
        Everything concerning the last.fm context page is in the file plugins/webcontext.pm

• Daniel

Daniel - 2009-06-21

Erm the adress bar. You were going to enable it somehow.

• squentin

squentin - 2009-06-21

yes, actually, in the current preview/alpha, the address bar is on with no way to turn it off.
        That's because I want to make it an option that is saved for each layout, rather than a global option, but it's more complicated, so currently I haven't made it an option at all.
        You may take a look at the file plugins/webcontext.pm and compare if you want, there is not a lot of differences between 1.0.1 and 1.1.x for plugins.

• Daniel

Daniel - 2009-06-22

Ahh alright, I see, thx :)