I'd like to know how it's possible to change language user interface for GBrowse. I'm unable to change it with the 'language' parameter in conf file. I always get the Internet browser language: in my own case Firefox is in French, so GBrowse is in French.
I found a (not official) way to force it:
in /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1/Bio/Graphics/Browser2/Render.pm (line 3040), if I change
my $accept = CGI::http('Accept-language') || '';
my $accept = '';
I managed to force language with 'language' parameter in conf file (e.g. 'language = en' works).
A suggestion: I think a good option for language is to have opportunity to change it dynamically. For example, have a parameter in URL (like 'lang=en')...
Log in to post a comment.