I tried to load the cell.obo file using OBO-Edit 1.100 b7, but both the
current version (1.20) and the prior version (1.19) loaded incorrectly.
While both files did nominally load, the Ontology Editor panel shows a
large number of high level (root) terms, rather than the single "cell"
term that should only appear. OBO-Edit 1.002 does load the cell.obo
file correctly, so this must be a bug related to 1.1.
Furthermore, OBO-Edit 1.100 b7 loads the current version of the
adult_mouse_anatomy.obo file with a similar error, whereas OBO-Edit
1.002 loads this file correctly. Also the EMAP.obo loads with the same
error in the beta version, but not in 1.002.
In all cases I have restarted the program between ontology loads.
Also, the GO appears to load correctly in both beta and 1.002.
Strangely, in all case the Graph Panel shows a correct DAG structure for
any given term in these ontologies, even when the Ontology Editor
panel show the term as a root term.
(As an aside, I seem to have to reenter the path to the Graphviz
application on every restart of OBO-Edit 1.100b7, which is a bit
Log in to post a comment.